Our 2022-2023 Referral Drive is on and we are asking families, staff, and students to please join us in growing our Montessori community! We believe that it is in the best interest of children and the future, to empower young learners with the necessary tools and skills that Hershey provides to effectively navigate an increasingly complex and rapidly changing world. Help us ready this generation to impact their communities for years to come!
Why a Hershey Montessori education?
The outcomes observed in Montessori students include independence, confidence, adaptability, financial literacy, and life skills such as organization and self-direction, problem-solving, innovating solutions, and effectively communicating. Montessori students are college, career, and life ready, and they possess a desire to continually learn and grow through all circumstances.
What kind of students might be a great fit for Hershey Montessori School? Some characteristics may inlcude:
- Independent thinkers
- Scientifically minded
- Curious collaborators
- Lovers of peace and nature
- Desire to belong to an authentic community
What can Hershey offer students and families?
- Comprehensive education
- Sincere focus on the whole child
- Individualized attention
- Safe school environment
- Warm and caring community
- And so much more!
How can you participate? Just a few simple efforts can make a profound impact!
- Share your child’s/grandchild’s education experiences with other parents and students
- Invite friends to attend a school open house, visitors’ day, or student shadow
- Share Hershey’s social media posts with your friends and followers
What is in it for you?
- Free Hershey gear (items will vary by month) as gratitude for every referral that attends our school open house, visitors’ day, or shadows a Hershey student
- A $250 tuition credit for current families if their referral enrolls a student
- Peace in knowing you are positively impacting the most foundational years in education of both current and potential new students
The Referral Drive will run throughout the 2022-23 school year. If you have any questions, please contact Hershey’s Admissions Director, Lakisha Wingard, by calling 440-357-0918 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a vibrant school year at Hershey and we thank you for being important contributors to our incredible community. We are grateful for you partnering with us in this year’s Referral Drive!