Hershey Montessori School open houses are scheduled through May 2022.
OPEN HOUSE DATES
Registration is required.
- September 18th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- October 16th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- February 5th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- March 5th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- April 9th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- May 7th | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- September 18th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- October 16th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- February 5th| 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- March 5th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- April 9th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- May 7th | 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
What Is an Open House?
An Open House is a set time for prospective parents and students to visit our school campus to learn more about Hershey Montessori School’s curriculum and culture. The Open House is structured to provide a better understanding of what a school has to offer. There are numerous benefits of attending these school open houses, many of which cannot be achieved by simply browsing a school’s website. Not only do open houses allow you to see the campus, but they also provide valuable insight into the programs and culture of each school.
What Are the Benefits of Attending an Open House?
Prospective families and students benefit greatly by attending a Hershey Montessori School Open House. There is only so much that can be learned from literature, browsing a website and its videos, or even peer reviews. An in-person visit provides greater understanding through physical experience.
When participating in a school Open House event:
- You have face-to-face dialogue with school personnel and sometimes students.
- You experience authentic classroom settings.
- You learn more about the curriculum and will be able to differentiate between Hershey Montessori School and other schools.
- You will gain a clearer understanding of the school’s values and its approach to education.
- You will learn what outcomes can be expected from our Montessori education model.
- You learn how the school communicates with you about your child’s educational progress.
- You will get a feel for the culture of the school.
- You will learn things that help you in your decision-making process.
- You are given the opportunity to ask questions.
- You will meet some really nice people! 🙂
What to Expect
You will be given a tour of the school building(s) and see our Montessori classrooms and our outdoor space that provides stress-reducing connections to nature. A presentation will be given, allowing time afterward for a question and answer session.
Attending a Hershey Montessori School Open House will inform and equip you to make the best decision for your child’s education. It will also allow you to visualize your child in the school setting and determine if it is a good fit. The feeling you get from being on campus will be an important indicator of whether the school is a good choice for your child and family. Ask questions, be open-minded, and trust your parental instincts.