2022-2023 Campus Visit Opportunities
What Is an Open House and Visitors’ Day?
Open House’s and Visitors’ Days are a set time for prospective parents to visit our school. They are structured to provide a clearer understanding of our Montessori approach to education, Hershey’s academic curriculum, and campus atmosphere. There are numerous benefits of attending an Open House or Visitors’ Day, many of which cannot be achieved by simply browsing our school website. By attending one of these events, you are able to experience Hershey Montessori School, our classrooms, and oftentimes our staff. You will gain valuable insight into the programs and culture of our school.
If you are ready to learn more and have your questions answered, please register to attend.
OPEN HOUSE, VISITORS’ DAYS & INFO SESSION DATES
2nd Wednesday of the following months:
- February 8th | 9:00 – 11:00 am
- March 8th | 9:00 – 11:00 am
- April 12th | 9:00 – 11:00 am
- May 10th | 9:00 – 11:00 am
- February 13, 2023 | 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- March 31, 2023 | 1:00 – 3:00 pm
- April 10, 2023 | 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- May 8, 2023 | 9:00 am – 11:00 am
What to Expect
You will be given a tour of the school building(s) and see our Montessori classrooms and our outdoor space that provides stress-reducing connections to nature. A presentation will be given, allowing time afterward for a question and answer session.
As you attend one of these visiting opportunities, you will be better informed and equipped to make the best decision for your child’s education. It will allow you to visualize your child in this specific school setting and determine whether it may be a good fit. The feeling you get from being on campus will be an important indicator of whether the school is a good choice for your child and family. Ask questions, be open-minded, and trust your parental instincts.
What Are the Benefits of In-Person Visits?
Prospective families and students benefit greatly by attending one of our visiting opportunities. There is only so much that can be learned from literature, browsing a website and its videos, or even peer reviews. An in-person visit provides greater understanding through physical experience.
- You have face-to-face dialogue with school personnel and sometimes students.
- You experience authentic classroom settings.
- You learn more about the curriculum and will be able to differentiate between Hershey Montessori School and other school options.
- You gain a clearer understanding of the school’s values and its approach to education.
- You learn what outcomes can be expected from our Montessori education model.
- You learn how the school communicates with you about your child’s educational progress.
- You get a feel for the culture of the school.
- You learn things that help you in your decision-making process.
- You are given the opportunity to ask questions as they arise.
- You meet some really nice people!
We hope you will join us as you search out your child’s education options. We value families who value education. We sincerely look forward to meeting you!