Coming to Wine and Cheese? Yes, Please!
Join Paula Leigh-Doyle, Head of School, at either campus along with other Hershey parents for wine, cheese, and conversation.
Parents of students of all ages, and from both campuses are welcome to come to either event.
What happens at these gatherings?
Our aim is to come to know each other more in a small group conversation setting while discovering ways to support our children’s experience in Montessori, in the home and beyond. The conversation or activity is determined by the group and can include any of the following:
- Meet and talk with other parents, perhaps some who have been parenting and in Montessori for a longer time. Share collective parenting wisdom and take some time to recognize our challenging and important work as parents!
- Explore some other interesting Montessori materials or things that you have been wondering about such as raising children in the Age of Artificial Intelligence
- Propose areas of interest, and questions, and share feedback about your experiences as a parent.
Choose either event based on your preference:
- Friday, September 22, 2023, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at our Concord Campus located at 10229 Prouty Road in Concord Township
- Friday, October 6, 2023, from 6:30-8:00 p.m. at our Huntsburg Campus located at 11530 Madison Road in Huntsburg Township
RSVP here to learn more and/or to register.