After School ActivitiesThese activities are designed and implemented by specialists independently of Hershey Montessori School’s office.
2nd Semester, Starting January 2020
Age: Children 0-5, with a parent or caregiver
Day/Time: Monday, 3:30 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Start Date: January 13th, Runs for 9 weeks
Contact Info: Jenny Woda, firstname.lastname@example.org
After School Sewing Class
Age: Elementary Grades 2-6
Day/Time: Monday, 3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Start Date: January 13th, Runs for 15 weeks (No class March 30th)
Contact Info: Anne Stottler, email@example.com
- Other than the music class, which integrates parents, the other classes are for elementary aged students only.
- Please contact the coordinator of each activity for all communications. The coordinator will contact you personally in the event of cancellations or weather related contingencies. Please note their phone numbers on the attached flyers.
- See the attached flyers for the number of weeks the various activities are offered.
- Please note the place and time your children will gather with the coordinator prior to the start of the class and which entrance to use for dismissal.
- The specialists set and collect their own fees and terms.
- Elementary children who are enrolled in After Care may attend these activities; however the activity fee would still apply.